It sounds simple enough, yet in my experience I’ve found Simple Mantra of dealing with workplace bullying P.P.C – Practice Personal Courage. Courage isn’t just about leaping out of airplanes or rappelling off cliffs. It’s also the mettle we need to manage discrimination, dilemmas, and harassment. Courage is the strength we need to cope with adversity as and can be learned and developed through practicing.
- Create and know your own limit of tolerance and most importantly, once it is set, it should be practiced.
- Step back and look within. It is important to introspect and look for reasons when one faces hostility. At the same time the environment should be scanned to check if the bullying is individually targeted or is witnessed by everybody else.
is India’s largest Fragrance, Flavours and Aroma Ingredients company with International presence in Netherlands and South East Asia. Keva has customers in 24 countries with four manufacturing sites in India and one in Netherlands and 5 Creative Development Centers across India, The Netherlands and SEA.
As DGM OD & Talent Management
(Since March 2014), I am responsible for the Global HR function of Keva, which comprises of 6 legal entities in India, Netherlands and Indonesia. My role is focused towards Global Talent management, driving Cultural and Diversity programs, building High Performance Culture for the group including HR Technology, Engagement Initiatives Internal Communication. I am also leading Group’s CSR and Sustainability program reporting to Group CHRO.
Keva has been acknowledged for its forward looking and contemporary HR practices:
Brief Career Synopsis
- 29th Rank - Dream Companies To Work For – World HRD Congress 2017
- 39th Rank - Dream Companies To Work For – World HRD Congress 2016
- Best in Culture Transformation - Finalist in National L&D League by People Matters in 2015
- Best HR Strategy in line with Business – World HRD Congress 2015
- Best in Diversity award in National L&D League by People Matters in 2014
- Dream Companies To Work For – Manufacturing sector - World HRD Congress 2014
as AGM - HR
(2012-13): Contributed significantly in HR transformation to bring in contemporary HR systems and practices. Key focus areas were building robust Performance Management System, establishing L&D systems and capability programs, building an employee recognition program, launching new Performance Pay scheme, and Talent Management initiatives including IJPs. Nitco was represented and awarded 20th rank in the Dream Company category at the World HRD Congress in 2013.
Vodafone India Ltd
as Manager HR Corporate
(2010-2012): Lead the Corporate office set up at Pune for 3 sites of IT vertical and Network Operations (24/7). Managed HR Operations, PMS, Employee engagement and communication programs, HR technology, HR Business Partnering with senior management of IT and Network teams.
Philips Electronics India Ltd
(2008-2010) as Regional HR Manager
Suzlon Energy Ltd. (2007 – 2008) as Manager HR (IT Vertical)
Convergys India Services Pvt Ltd. (2005 – 2007) as HR Officer.